It’s the customers, not the product – Who give you money.
- Your products don’t give you money, but your consumers do
- Always “boost the cool” while eliminating the “sensation of alarm”
- Look for segment of customers that wants something and then give it to them
What makes a customer good?
- Insanely Passionate
- Large in number
- Easily Reachable
- Proven Buyers
- Buying More and More, again and again (Specific consumer buying behavior)
- Buying just recently or about to buy in very near future
How to Find Them?
- Do not guess (You can use business intelligence tool)
- Use proven data to verify consumer buying behavior
- Test small group
- Choose some customers to promote products to them on a test basis
- Your test results are good, sell to every one.
- Do what ever you can, to retain them.
How to make customer good?
- Find out who are they and their demographic characteristics
- Find out what they need
- Find out from where they are buying now
- Offer similar products/services from where they are buying or intend to buy
- Promote your product with superior marketing
- Choose a few likely products for these customers to promote
- Set up a test campaign to selected customer segments (5% to 10% of selected groups/segments)
- If the product sells, sell it to every one. This is going to get you the highest profit.
What we pitch
- Screw your low profit customer groups
- Milk your high profit customer groups
Octopus3G is the latest business intelligence tool to find customer groups (segments/cubes) and its behavior quickly and effectively
Grab it now, before your competitor grabs it.